We are always searching for motivated individuals who value customer service.
One of the most important things that has set Dixie apart for more than a century is the team of talented, skilled and highly trained technicians that our customers interact with on a daily basis.
- Experienced service technicians
- Individuals who want to apprentice and work toward technical mastery
- Professional employees who want to better themselves.
As an employee of Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air, you are viewed as an investment for our company. We invest in you. How? By competitive compensation and benefits, of course, but also by ongoing training and opportunities for advancement in a professional environment.
We are looking for quality human beings, first and foremost, who possess the integrity and professionalism our customers deserve. If you are a highly motivated, service-oriented person who can work well with teammates and customers, then we are looking for you. And we may be just what you are looking for as well!
- Willing to learn & adapt
Do you have…
- Exceptional integrity
- Pride in your work
- A good driving record
- A clean background
- A positive attitude?
Some of the benefits for becoming a member of the Dixie family:
- Outstanding pay
- Great benefits
- Retirement plan
- Opportunity for advancement
- On-the-job training
- Paid apprenticeship program
- Career for life – not just a “job”
- Regular training meetings
- Excellent company culture
- Employees come first
- Safety training and incentives
- Service and construction incentives
- LegalShield – worry less, live more
- Marketplace Chaplains – exceptional employee care